WRL’s New Perpetual Calendar Highlights Revolutionary Nonviolence on the Occasion of Our 90th Anniversary.
This perpetual calendar can be used year after year. You can just write in the dates! It includes an event related to WRL and nonviolence for each day, with a line to add your own reminders of birthdays, etc. You can fill it in or simply use the calendar for the events and images.
This beautiful calendar chronicles the 90 year history of WRL with historial notes, posters and artwork, new art, and photographs that highlights WRL’s involvement in larger nonviolent movements. Included among the many people, actions and events chronicled in this calendar are:
- Opposition to World War II
- 1947 Journey of Reconciliation
- 1955 Civil Defense Drill
- 1963 March on Washington
- Collage of Draft card burnings – by men and women
- Continental Walk for Disarmament and Social Justice
- Posters from May Day 1971, Seneca Women’s Encampment by Vera B. Williams,
- Peace Cranes by Erica Weiss
- “Stop Militarism In Our Schools!” by Peg Averill
- Chilean arpillaras of nonviolent protests
and much more!
Two pages for each month; a total of 24 images.
Size: 8 x 10.5 folded, 8 x 21 opened, spiral bound
Order now on the WRL online store. And check out other gift ideas on the store - books, tshirts, hats, buttons and more!