The world events of October 2023 and the continued siege of Gaza have been a grim and painful reminder of the tragedy of war, and the continued threat that injustice and oppression pose to peace and well-being for all people. The human suffering defies our imagination, and a ceasefire is an urgent and absolutely necessary first step.
Below please find tools and resources we think may be helpful in your organizing for a world without war. We do not presume to offer a comprehensive analysis or long-term proposals, nor do we believe this resource list to be exhaustive.
As we have learned over 100 years of activism, the work of peace-building and resistance to oppression and violence is constantly unfolding. But the conviction that war is a crime against humanity has never been more relevant.
Know Your Rights
Legal Resources for Activists Advocating for Palestine Across the U.S. - Palestine Legal
Know Your Rights: A Guide for Protesters - National Lawyers Guild
Events + Demonstrations
Whether you can travel or want to plug in somehow - FInd a Protest You Can Join:
via If Not Now
- Take Action: Stop the Gaza Genocide - US Campaign for Palestinian Rights
- Jewish Voice for Peace: Take Action Page - Jewish Voice for Peace
- Open Call for Immediate Humanitarian Ceasefire in Israel and Palestine to Prevent Humanitarian Catastrophe and Further Loss of Innocent Lives - Rebuilding Allliance
- Support resisters:
- Learn more from groups in Palestine and Israel - via If Not Now
News + Analysis
- Palestinian Centre for Human Rights
- Democracy Now!
- Electronic Intifada
- Al Jazeera
- Middle East Monitor
- Palestine Deep Dive
- Subscribe to The Wire, a newsletter from Jewish Voice for Peace
"Gaza Lives", by Josh MacPhee. Downloaded from Justseeds' "Palestine will be free! Graphics Care-Package", a collection of artworks from dozens and dozens of artists standing in solidarity with Palestine